*Inclusive of all taxes and shipping charges.
Runs On Inverter
Motorized Air Louvers.
Sleek Aesthetic Design.
Powerful 15″ Fan Blade
With Mosquito Filter.
Water Capacity Of 55 Litres*.
Consumes Only 180 Watts*.
Expert 50i is definitely the best pick in the market, owing to its great cooling capacity of 220 sqft. Made up of heavy galvanized steel, Auto Swing Louvers and coated with special powder paint technology, It ensures a very long life. This slim evaporative air cooler has 3 sided honeycomb cooling pads & heavy duty exhaust fan which ensure max cooling in a shorter span of time. With the decent water capacity, it is an ideal option for bedrooms & living rooms.
|COOLING MEDIA||HONEY COMB PADS|
|FAN SIZE||15” EXHAUST|
|SPEED CONTROL||THREE SPEED|
|WATER CAP||55 liters|
|COOLING CAPACITY||Upto 220 Sqft *|
Preventive Maintenance During Summers
- Recycle The Water Tank Every Week To Avoid Scaling Of Salt
- Clean & Dry The Water Tank After Every 15 Days
- Cleaning The Cooling Media And Panels After 15 Days
- cleaning The Water Distribution Channels & Pipes
- Cleaning The Evaporative Cooler From Outside
- Lubricate The Motor And Pump
- Cross-examine All Electrical Connections
Preventive Maintenance After Summers
- Make Sure To Dry & Clean The Water Tank
- Cleaning The Cooling Media (Cellulose Pads And Panels)
- Remove The Cooling Media If Wood Wool
- Lubricate The Fan And Motor
- Clean The Cooler From Outside
- Pack The Cooler With Corrugated Box.
Tips And Tricks
- Make Sure Water Pump Is On
- Keep Windows And Doors Open For Cross Ventilation
- ensure Proper Installation In Window Of Window Air Cooler
- Make A Direct Water Connection To Avoid Dry Run
- Make Sure You Use Clean Water Which Avoids Scaling On Pads And Gives Maximum Evaporation.