*Inclusive of all taxes and shipping charges.
18000 M3/hr Airflow *
Low Energy Consumption.
Aluminium Air Diverters.
High-Efficiency 100MM Cooling Pad
Enormous Water Capacity Of 120 Litres
High Volume Delivery 30-Inch Axial Fan.
Total Stainless Steel Construction For Longer Life.
Maintain the factory’s comfort with the most powerful industrial air cooler Cyclone 120 packs the biggest cooling punch by combining impressive airflow with the large three-sided cooling media. The 304 Grade Stainless Steel Casing and perfectly calculated media surface give it a long life cooling and durability. Cyclone 120 industrial cooler can be installed in a window, duct, or on portable wheels.
|MATERIAL||304 GRADE STAINLESS STEEL|
|COOLING MEDIA||100 MM HONEYCOMB|
|FAN SIZE||30″ AXIAL FAN|
|SPEED CONTROL||3 SPEED|
|WATER CAP||120 liters|
|COOLING CAP||Up to 2500 Sqft *|
Preventive Maintenance During Summers
- Recycle The Water Tank Every Week To Avoid Scaling Of Salt
- Clean & Dry The Water Tank After Every 15 Days
- Cleaning The Cooling Media And Panels After 15 Days
- cleaning The Water Distribution Channels & Pipes
- Cleaning The Evaporative Cooler From Outside
- Lubricate The Motor And Pump
- Cross-examine All Electrical Connections
Preventive Maintenance After Summers
- Make Sure To Dry & Clean The Water Tank
- Cleaning The Cooling Media (Cellulose Pads And Panels)
- Remove The Cooling Media If Wood Wool
- Lubricate The Fan And Motor
- Clean The Cooler From Outside
- Pack The Cooler With Corrugated Box.
Tips And Tricks
- Make Sure Water Pump Is On
- Keep Windows And Doors Open For Cross Ventilation
- ensure Proper Installation In Window Of Window Air Cooler
- Make A Direct Water Connection To Avoid Dry Run
- Make Sure You Use Clean Water Which Avoids Scaling On Pads And Gives Maximum Evaporation.