*Inclusive of all taxes and shipping charges.
Auto Water Drain
Motorized Air Louvers.
Powerful 18″ Fan Blade
Heavy Galvanized Casing.
Water Capacity Of 120 Litres*.
High Efficient Honey Comb Pads*.
EXPERT 100 I Smart and powerful product which is an ideal option to cool large areas with lesser space of the installation. Expert 100 I comes with powerful 18″ exhaust fan, large pad area & heavy-duty motor which can cool down large areas in a very short span of time. Designed to install in the window as a window cooler it has a massive air delivery of up to 60 feet. It’s loaded with some advanced features like an auto drain, auto water inlet & auto swing louvers. This metal air cooler offers you the most comprehensive fresh chilled air possible which reached you from all the directions.!
MOTORIZED AIR DEFLECTORS
AUTO WATER DRAIN
HIGH EVAPORATION HONEY COMB PADS
DESIGNED TO FIT IN A ROOM &WINDOW
EP COATING FOR LONG LIFE
DUAL PUMP TECHNOLOGY
EASY HELD GRAVITY DOORS
|MODEL||Expert 100 I|
|COOLING MEDIA||HONEY COMB PADS|
|SPEED CONTROL||THREE SPEED|
|WATER CAP||120 litres|
|COOLING CAP||Upto 600 Sq.ft *|
Preventive Maintenance During Summers
- Recycle The Water Tank Every Week To Avoid Scaling Of Salt
- Clean & Dry The Water Tank After Every 15 Days
- Cleaning The Cooling Media And Panels After 15 Days
- cleaning The Water Distribution Channels & Pipes
- Cleaning The Evaporative Cooler From Outside
- Lubricate The Motor And Pump
- Cross-examine All Electrical Connections
Preventive Maintenance After Summers
- Make Sure To Dry & Clean The Water Tank
- Cleaning The Cooling Media (Cellulose Pads And Panels)
- Remove The Cooling Media If Wood Wool
- Lubricate The Fan And Motor
- Clean The Cooler From Outside
- Pack The Cooler With Corrugated Box.
Tips And Tricks
- Make Sure Water Pump Is On
- Keep Windows And Doors Open For Cross Ventilation
- ensure Proper Installation In Window Of Window Air Cooler
- Make A Direct Water Connection To Avoid Dry Run
- Make Sure You Use Clean Water Which Avoids Scaling On Pads And Gives Maximum Evaporation.