*Inclusive of all taxes and shipping charges.
Runs On Inverter.
Four-Way Air Deflectors.
Enormous Water Capacity.
Consumes Only 170 Watts*.
Sleek Aesthetic Design.
Powerful 16″ Climatizer Fan.
Out of stock
Presenting Kost, an all-new powerful desert cooler with the specially designed galvanized steel body, unmatched aesthetics, it occupies less floor space and delivers incredible energy efficiency. Because of its unique style and slim size, it offers you to use this air cooler as a personal room cooler as well as a window cooler. Kost is here to rule the market. Get ready to be thrilled with its performance. Now, who’ll not want a Kost?
|COOLING MEDIA||WOODWOOL PADS|
|FAN SIZE||16″ FAN|
|SPEED CONTROL||THREE SPEED|
|WATER CAP||35 litres|
|COOLING CAP||Up to 120 Sqft *|
Preventive Maintenance During Summers
- Recycle The Water Tank Every Week To Avoid Scaling Of Salt
- Clean & Dry The Water Tank After Every 15 Days
- Cleaning The Cooling Media And Panels After 15 Days
- cleaning The Water Distribution Channels & Pipes
- Cleaning The Evaporative Cooler From Outside
- Lubricate The Motor And Pump
- Cross-examine All Electrical Connections
Preventive Maintenance After Summers
- Make Sure To Dry & Clean The Water Tank
- Cleaning The Cooling Media (Cellulose Pads And Panels)
- Remove The Cooling Media If Wood Wool
- Lubricate The Fan And Motor
- Clean The Cooler From Outside
- Pack The Cooler With Corrugated Box.
Tips And Tricks
- Make Sure Water Pump Is On
- Keep Windows And Doors Open For Cross Ventilation
- ensure Proper Installation In Window Of Window Air Cooler
- Make A Direct Water Connection To Avoid Dry Run
- Make Sure You Use Clean Water Which Avoids Scaling On Pads And Gives Maximum Evaporation.