*Inclusive of all taxes and shipping charges.
Runs On Inverter.
Four-Way Air Deflectors.
Water Capacity Of 55 Litres*.
Consumes Only 170 Watts*.
Powerful 15″ Exhaust Fan.
Inbuilt Castors For Easy Portability
KOST 50 a slim portable room air cooler with inbuilt castors wheels designed for areas with high cooling requirements and lesser installation space. Kost 50 is loaded with High-efficiency three-sided wood wool pads and a large water capacity of 55 liters that can keep large area’s cool for a longer span of time. Kost 50 is your coolest companion who stands by you, all through the summers.
|COOLING MEDIA||WOODWOOL PADS|
|FAN SIZE||15″ EXHAUST FAN|
|SPEED CONTROL||THREE SPEED|
|WATER CAP||55 litres|
|COOLING CAP||Up to 120 Sqft *|
Preventive Maintenance During Summers
- Recycle The Water Tank Every Week To Avoid Scaling Of Salt
- Clean & Dry The Water Tank After Every 15 Days
- Cleaning The Cooling Media And Panels After 15 Days
- cleaning The Water Distribution Channels & Pipes
- Cleaning The Evaporative Cooler From Outside
- Lubricate The Motor And Pump
- Cross-examine All Electrical Connections
Preventive Maintenance After Summers
- Make Sure To Dry & Clean The Water Tank
- Cleaning The Cooling Media (Cellulose Pads And Panels)
- Remove The Cooling Media If Wood Wool
- Lubricate The Fan And Motor
- Clean The Cooler From Outside
- Pack The Cooler With Corrugated Box.
Tips And Tricks
- Make Sure Water Pump Is On
- Keep Windows And Doors Open For Cross Ventilation
- ensure Proper Installation In Window Of Window Air Cooler
- Make A Direct Water Connection To Avoid Dry Run
- Make Sure You Use Clean Water Which Avoids Scaling On Pads And Gives Maximum Evaporation.